Festive Holiday update is LIVE! Be sure to visit Santa’s Workshop – it’s just above Sky Sailor village!.
Uniquely themed pretend play app for kids. Create and roleplay your own stories!
Pepi Wonder World – a pretend play game with a world of endless fun and discoveries! Join your child on this adventure, encourage exploration and experimentation, and watch their imagination unfold!
Wonder World is a unique digital “dollhouse”, where dozens of interactive characters and items await you! Discover four marvelous island worlds: King’s Castle, Witch House, Dwarf Mountain, and Dragon Playground. Visit all islands and have fun together with princesses, dragons, knights, and many other fairy tale characters. Find secrets rooms, replay your favorite stories, and unleash your imagination – customize or create your own characters!
The main goal of “Pepi Wonder World” is to inspire kids to create and enact their own digital stories or funny scenarios.
We at Pepi Play believe in the importance of pretend play games as it encourages child’s social, emotional, thinking, and imagination skills. All these effects are strengthened when playing together with your child. Therefore, this game has supports multitouch, providing an ability to control different characters for multiple players at once..
- 60+ characters: knights, princesses, gnomes, witches and dragons!
- Lots of animations and sounds — use musical instruments, craft magic items, cook royal food, create jewels, shoot bows and catapults!
- A polimorph lab where you can create your own monsters!
- A fairy tale inspired world filled with magic, secrets, and surprises!
- Find the hidden keys and jewels. Explore secret rooms to find even more toys to play with!
- Create or mix and match items for some surprising results!
- Hatch magic eggs to get cute baby characters.
- Use a boat to transport characters and items between islands.
- Cook in the kitchen like there‘s a kingdom to feed, dine like kings and queens!
- Play together on one screen by using multitouch feature!
- For 3-7-year-old kids and the whole family.